About Us

 


The County Tyre Group was established in 1937 and expanded its operations quickly from its Bristol headquarters to become one of the largest independent tyre distributors in the United Kingdom, with 10 retail centres around the South West and 7 wholesale units across the UK and Ireland.

Founded by Arthur Peters and his wife, the company grew from its original Bristol base with a depot opening in Wales, followed by a further four opening around the West Country.

In the early 1960s the company expanded into the earthmover market originally to assist with the building of the M4 in the Bristol area. The sector grew with the addition of a fleet of service trucks, handling some of the largest earthmover tyres and providing service to some of the biggest industrial groups in the country.

The company now handles car, truck, agriculture and industrial tyres as well as their earthmover market share.

 

 

 

County Tyre (Holdings) Ltd T/A County OTR Tyres

Registered in England

16/17 Victoria Road, St.philips, Bristol, BS2 0UX.

Reg. No. 704228

VAT No. 137 6037 70